Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NIKE ART SHOW on KOBE BRYANT- Los Angeles


8 artist create 8 pieces of art inspired by brilliant Kobe Bryant career and some new NIKE shoe. ( I CANNOT get more commercial )

Anyway, the opening is this Friday, OPEN to public and FREE ( !!! ). Event is at Staples Center. 
Come, say hi, and check from life a rare MALE painting I did ( rare on me , I mean ) 
Staples center is BIG, so: near the corner of Figueroa and Chick Hearn. Entrance is immediately next to the Kareem Abdul Jabbar statue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! It's not a shame at all you're getting more comercial! I hope you get a lot of money so you get to do only naked girls paintings forever and don't need to work again ever! haha

It's lovely by the way!

Congrats,

Roger Adams said...

Very cool. I would love to see some pictures of the opening. I'm in cold cold Canada.

Rafael Sarmento said...

GO MAKE MONEY MAN, it's all that matters when we're still young, so we can do whatever we love with no worries. It may sound horrifying but we all know it's true. Do what you love for money, then do what you love for LOVE - fuck the rest.

BITCH said...

right. money and pussy...even a fascist has higher values